Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How I entered in to Crypto World

 ***This is my story....***


I'm from a country that blocked any kind of cryptocurrency exchanges. I don't know...The Government says that it will increase terrorist organization activities...blah blah blah... So trading crypto legally is a dream for us. Most of the people in my country use P2P to get USDT or whatever coins they need. I'm a student and I really don't have money to invest in cryptos. But I had LKR 25,000 in my bank account. Which I was invested into a fixed deposit. So, I did some research about crypto coins and found ADA may have a good future. The timeline and their plans were good and I did invest those LKR 15,000 to Cryptos in Binance. ($76.20) but the guy who gave me USDT charged $5 and I got $71.20 worth of ADA.So I did add them to a flexible savings account and a few days later ADA started to fall.:/Well, I was just a startup and got afraid... I think it happens right...Then one single day, I saw a coin named SHIBA came to Binance and I redeemed ADA from that flexible savings account and sold USDT 10 worth of ADA. And got USDT10 worth of SHIBA coins...AH ha... It was fun because I got 302219 SHIBA coins. Imagine what happens when you got so many coins for the first time in your life. but I did no research before I get those coins. I started to dig into this coin and found The Woof Paper. Well... There is a good plan. The decentralization Plan also seems nice. Donating India...Look how they plan such a thing... India is suffering so much due to covid. and Indians love their country so much. Even in a cricket match or when a movie comes out... They gather...And that happened to SHIBA too... After Donating SHIBA to India, My fellow Indian friends gather and started to invest in SHIBA rather than DOGE coins. While that ELON MUSK planning to play with the crypto market, Indians gather to increase the donation money they get. I know that SHIBA will never hit $1. If that happened there will be so many billionaires and a financial breakdown too. (Not me I will only get $300000 :D )But I like how they think and how they plan.

As I think, ADA is one of the best coins for long-term investment and SHIBA too...

ALL HAIL THE SHIBA!

If SHIBA Hits $0.1 within next year I can probably do my MBA without taking any Loans. But it will never happen :) At least let us hope for $0.001 too :)Have a nice day! And Good Luck and Stay safe!


♥ -CryptoBot-LK- ♥


If you don't have a wallet.
Please Register with Binance, Latoken, or Probit with the following links.

Click Here to register with Binance
If it asked for a Referral ID
Please be kind enough to add this
114686352

If it asked for a Referral ID
Please be kind enough to add this
13889258



Happy Earning!


Also, there is a Safemoom coin Airdrop!
Feel free to join with it from the link below!

how to earn bitcoins for free


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement